Thursday, August 19, 2010

Any sites wear i can find homes for sale in utah?

example cities might be kearns, west valley, boundiful, tooele, magna mainly the places near salt lake city (the capitol) and if you could give me several sitesAny sites wear i can find homes for sale in utah?
My favorite site is www.realtor.com





I believe it is the largest search site for homes. I found my home there. I checked every day while I was looking until the perfect home was listed. We were the first to make an offer, and voila, we got the home! You can search by type, size, price, and tons of other details.





You can also check out www.remax.com but they don't have as many listings as realtor.





Good luck on your search!!!Any sites wear i can find homes for sale in utah?
I lived in SLC for 17 years. In my opinion, steer clear of Magna and anything on the northwest side of the city. Anything on the east side of I-15 is more desirable in general, but the southwest side is good too (South Jordan, West Jordan, even Herriman is booming now.)





I'm with RE/MAX and you can search on www.remax.com to find homes that are listed with any company, not just ours, but I have to say the search engine is pretty limited.





Realtor.com is probably your best bet. I have a colleage who is with Chapman Richards in Murray and she'd be happy to send you a list of properties. Feel free to email me directly and I'll give you her contact info if you're interested.
You don't want to live there...
blow somebody's brains out

No comments:

Post a Comment