Sunday, August 22, 2010

How can I look up information on a home for sale by it's MLS number?

I'm doing some of my home search online, but some sites only list basic info and the MLS number. How can I look up the address of the home? Can I use the MLS number to help me?How can I look up information on a home for sale by it's MLS number?
Most realtor sites have a facility to search using the MLS number. I don't know what location you're looking at but go onto some of the local realtor's sites and do a search.


You could try the link below. Scroll down to the bottom of the page for the MLS search.How can I look up information on a home for sale by it's MLS number?
Often, addresses are restricted to protect the privacy of the seller. A buyer’s agent could help you or if you for some reason didn’t want your own representation, you could contact the listing agent directly.





You can usually get more info (though not an address) with the MLS# at Reatlor.com. Under “search,” there’s a button that says “advanced options” click there and you can pull up listings by MLS#.
I think you can put in the mls number on reeceandnichols.com and it should tell you the address! Good Luck in the house hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment