Thursday, August 19, 2010

Where can I find a list of cheap homes for sale in my area like foreclosures, govt. auctions and so on?

Often, there are no ';true'; website that dedicate to that.





They are companies who go to Foreclosure, government auctions and list the houses they have, and attempt to make some money by offering you the house cheap. Example: They tell you this house is available, you can buy it for $100,000, when in reality they buy it at 95,000 (or whatever) and resell it to you. Pay close atention to fine prints and information about the ';provider.';





Your best bet is to go to a live-local auction. I don't know where you live, but I'm pretty sure you can find it a bit. Someone in your town has got to know.Where can I find a list of cheap homes for sale in my area like foreclosures, govt. auctions and so on?
1. Start with the Court houses - property section


2. Drive in your community - you will see signs, they will even give you the amount and date of the foreclosure and you can start your own list.Where can I find a list of cheap homes for sale in my area like foreclosures, govt. auctions and so on?
go to buyhudva.com

No comments:

Post a Comment