Sunday, August 22, 2010

I seen a lot of homes for sale in the TX area but.....?

my question is which ones are better the ones with brick exterior or the ones with regular siding? what are the pros' and con's ?I seen a lot of homes for sale in the TX area but.....?
With brick, it is low maintenance, the kids can hit it with a baseball and not hurt it. Unless you paint it (a chore in itself) you are stuck with the color.





There are different kinds of siding, vinyl is very popular. My house has wood siding, which is going to replaced because it is a pain. There are some new siding options out in the marketplace too. Of course there is some asbestos siding still on some houses, so not all siding is created equal.I seen a lot of homes for sale in the TX area but.....?
brick does not require painting. I know of no plus for avoiding brick except maybe it would be cheaper to go with siding.

No comments:

Post a Comment