Monday, August 16, 2010

House hunting: would you use the internet, or drive around looking for homes for sale?Or another option?

Please state which method you would use. Briefly explain why, and state your age and sex.





This information is intended for research purposes.


Thanks for your cooperation.House hunting: would you use the internet, or drive around looking for homes for sale?Or another option?
I started with the internet yesterday and then drove around.





However, I then drove around to additional neighborhoods I had never visited before so that if houses in that area might pop up on the internet, I would know for the future if those houses were in an area I would ever entertain.





NOTE: I like to drive through neighborhoods after 5pm, before sunset so i can see all the ';after work'; cars that line the roads and drives. I also like to visit on weekends and see how many beer drinkers like to hang out on their front lawns. haha :)House hunting: would you use the internet, or drive around looking for homes for sale?Or another option?
...How many more time are you gonna to ask this?

No comments:

Post a Comment