Sunday, August 22, 2010

Good websites to search homes for sale?

I've already used frontdoor.com and have had some luck with it but I'm looking for some more and I can't remember the ones I used from the last time we moved. So does anyone know of any good websites? ThanksGood websites to search homes for sale?
http://www.forsalebyowner.com is a good site. Where do you want to move to? My friend is a realtor in Central Jersey and she can probably help find you a home with what you are looking for.Good websites to search homes for sale?
www.remax.com





www.ziprealty.com





www.realty.com





www.owners.com





www.realestate.yahoo.com





I personally like the ones with the maps so you know what areas you're looking in. It helps me base it off the the sex offender site also; so I know where NOT to live. You don't want to buy a house living next door to a pedo maniac.





God bless and good luck.
ziprealty they give you 20% CASH BACK FOR BUY A HOME WITH THEM ALSO YOU CAN JUST USE IT TO SEARCH THE MLS IN YOUR AREA


BOTH USES ARE FINE. I USE IT BECAUSE I CAN SEARCH AND FIND A HOME I WANT

No comments:

Post a Comment