Thursday, August 19, 2010

I live in florida kissimmee my question is why is there so many homes for sale?

People can't afford to move here due to the tax structure. If they buy a home, the tax rate will be way more than what the curren owner is paying. Also insurance is sky high. People can afford the base mortgage and interest, but when you add in taxes and property insurance, it goes over people's budgets.





I think there are 5 or 6 homes on my street for sale right now. (and it's not a very big street) .Plus I think some of these people are on drugs because they prices they are asking for these homes are insane. Our house is barely worth what we paid for it. I can't imagine anyone being stupid enough to pay twice that for similar homes on this street. The real estate market is in a real slump right now in Florida. I don't feel sorry for anybody.I live in florida kissimmee my question is why is there so many homes for sale?
Who wants to live in Florida?I live in florida kissimmee my question is why is there so many homes for sale?
they want to live a new ambiance..
raising taxes and real estate prices and the cost of everything they have in florida and it cost lots of money to live anywhere in florida trust me
Sorry I cant answer that, but I would just like to say I wish I could buy one. I live in England and I visited your part of the world last year on my holiday and I thought it was lovely. Have you ever been to England?
Probably the cost has gone up. So some don't want to keep up with the extra charges and even taxes are high.. Even higher than in NY taxes...
It is a buyers market right now. Not a good thing if you have to sell your home. I contracted to build in 2004 and got a good price. I could sell for about $100K more but have no intention of doing so. I love where I am right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment