Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can I search for homes for sale online by school district?

best thing to do is get a Realtor. There is no charge for a Realtor to find you a home. They have the MLS for your state and as a Realtor, we have an option to do a search by school district or just abt anything you want to do a search for. We can also have the computer NOT show properties from certain school districts.. but, if you decide to use a realtor, just use one and tell him/her exactly what you want and the computer will find the exact home for you.. no cost..Can I search for homes for sale online by school district?
I do not think so. However, many schools will give you information on the schools radius, if your son or daughter wants to go to a certain schools. However, I do believe they will accept boundary changes.Can I search for homes for sale online by school district?
You can search by City on realtor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment